How to manage your medication preferences
To make changes to your medications, please contact us. Our pharmacists can help you make the following changes to your medications:
- Choosing a generic version of your prescription to lower your costs. Please be aware that if your doctor specifies that we dispense only the brand-name prescription, we will be unable to substitute a generic medication.
- Changing the time of day that’s printed on your presorted pouches. You can choose what time is printed on your presort medication pouches, according to your daily schedule.
- Splitting your pills in half. If your doctor prescribes half a pill, we can split your pills before presorting and packaging them into pouches.
- Changing the flavor of your medication. If you find it difficult to manage the taste of one of your medications, our pharmacists can compound your prescription to change the flavor. The strength and effectiveness of your medication remains exactly the same.
- Reformulating your medication to take out certain ingredients that may cause an allergic reaction. Patients who have an allergy or intolerance to certain ingredients, such as gluten, lactose, or dyes, found in some prescriptions can ask compounding pharmacists to reformulate their medication and take these ingredients out. The strength and effectiveness of your medication remains exactly the same.
Learn who we are and what a delivery pharmacy can do for you.
Learn about our shipping process and how to manage your shipping preferences.
Setting up your account
Learn how to sign up, how we transfer your prescriptions, and how to get your first MedsPack.
Paying for your MedsPack
Learn what services you get for free with MedsPack. You're only responsible for paying your copay
Managing your account
Learn how to manage your account preferences using your online account
Learn about our unique packaging design
Safety & Privacy
Learn how we're committed to protecting your health and privacy
Communicationg with MedsPack
Learn how to contact us 24/7
Making changes to your medications
Learn how to make changes to your medications preferences through your online account.
Medication & refills
Learn which prescriptions you can fill with us and how we automatically refill your medications.
“Medspack has been such a blessing for my family. With my elderly grandmother having COPD and on Oxygen full time she is not able to get her medications and this put a lot of extra unnecessary running on myself daily. It became stressful. Medspack was extremely quick and efficient with transferring all prescriptions and having them hand delivered to my grandmothers home. This gives her some independence back and confidence that she will never be without important medications. The staff treats you like family, they are friendly, caring and most importantly very responsive.”
“Shout out to my friend and sister Amy Lewis who hooked us up with medspack! Traveling with these handy packs makes it a breeze. If you takes meds and need to organize this instead of counting daily try them.”
—Karen Hoff Amspacher