What to know about using an online mail-order pharmacy
Using an online pharmacy is different from using a walk-in pharmacy. If you’re thinking of transferring your prescriptions to MedsPack, take into consideration that:
- We can presort and package your medications by time of day. We can presort and package daily medications according to the time of day you need to take them. Presorted pills are packaged in easy-to-read, easy-to-open pouches. If you prefer, we can also deliver your medications in traditional pill bottles.
- We also deliver supplements, such as vitamin C or fish oil. You can add on non-prescription medications, like over-the-counter medications, vitamins, and supplements for an extra cost.
- Your doctor can call in your prescription. Your doctor can call us with your prescription, just like they do at your current pharmacy.
- We deliver medications and charge monthly. We coordinate your prescriptions so that they all arrive on the same day of each month. You can also choose which day of the month you’d like to pay for your medications, and we’ll charge you for all of your medications at once.
- We don’t have a brick-and-mortar pharmacy store in your location. We ship your medications from one of our fulfillment centers directly to your home or address of choice every month. Our pharmacists are available to speak with you by phone Monday through Friday from 9am to 6pm and Saturdays from 9am to 2pm at 717-893-7746.
Learn who we are and what a delivery pharmacy can do for you.
Learn about our shipping process and how to manage your shipping preferences.
Setting up your account
Learn how to sign up, how we transfer your prescriptions, and how to get your first MedsPack.
Paying for your MedsPack
Learn what services you get for free with MedsPack. You're only responsible for paying your copay
Managing your account
Learn how to manage your account preferences using your online account
Learn about our unique packaging design
Safety & Privacy
Learn how we're committed to protecting your health and privacy
Communicationg with MedsPack
Learn how to contact us 24/7
Making changes to your medications
Learn how to make changes to your medications preferences through your online account.
Medication & refills
Learn which prescriptions you can fill with us and how we automatically refill your medications.
“Medspack has been such a blessing for my family. With my elderly grandmother having COPD and on Oxygen full time she is not able to get her medications and this put a lot of extra unnecessary running on myself daily. It became stressful. Medspack was extremely quick and efficient with transferring all prescriptions and having them hand delivered to my grandmothers home. This gives her some independence back and confidence that she will never be without important medications. The staff treats you like family, they are friendly, caring and most importantly very responsive.”
“Shout out to my friend and sister Amy Lewis who hooked us up with medspack! Traveling with these handy packs makes it a breeze. If you takes meds and need to organize this instead of counting daily try them.”
—Karen Hoff Amspacher